Posted by Kiran Singh for http://www.latestcurrentjobs.com/
Postal department of Govt. of india invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment for the posts of Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants for different offices in Haryana Postal Circle.
- Postal Assistants : [118 posts]
- Sorting Assistants : [26 posts]
- Postal Assistants (for Saving Bank Control Organisation): [06 posts]
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Age : 18-27 years with relaxation to reserved category candidates.
- Qualification : Pass in 10+2 or 12th with English as a compulsory subject with 60% marks (55% for OBC and 45% for SC/ST) and should have studied the Hindi Language as a subject at the least upto Matriculation or equivalent.
Application form is available for sale across the counters of all Head Post Offices of Haryana on payment of Rs.50/- (in cash).
Application Fee :
Rs. 200/- to be deposited in the post offices where candidate want to apply. Women/ SC/ST/ PH candidates are exempted from the fee.
Where to Apply :
Send application via registered post/speed post to "Direct Recruitment Cell, New Delhi HO, New Delhi - 110001".
For more details of current jobs, please visit at:
Search Latest Jobs:
HOT JOBS » Current Openings
Popular Jobs of The Week :
- Job for Senior Assistant in Airport Authority of India
- Job for Utility Operators in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- IT officer, Bank officer, and other vacancies in Pandyan Grama Bank
- SBI vacancy for various post | Hot Jobs
- Walkin job for customer support in Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Carrier for Scientist / Engineer in ISRO
- Walkin jobs for Freshers in Data patrol technologies Pvt Ltd
- Faculty job in ESIC
- Vacancy for Steno, Junior assistant, Engineer and other post in RIICO
- Walkin job for Customer Service voice process in EQ Solutions
|Subscribe to इंडिया जॉब | INDIA JOBS : Current Openings|
|Visit this group|