Posted at Thursday, September 17, 2009
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) requirement for Probationary Officer Scale-I.
Post: Probationary Officer
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years,
- Qualification: Any Post Graduate degree or B.E./B.Tech with minimum First class
- Technical Qualification : Non-computer science candidates should possess a minimum three months Computer course from a well established Institution.
Candidates need to send Demand Draft for Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited and payable at Chennai only. The Candidates should bring the demand draft while appearing for written test.
For more details of jobs opening please visit at:
Search Latest Jobs:
HOT JOBS » Current Openings
Popular Jobs of The Week :
- Job for Senior Assistant in Airport Authority of India
- Job for Utility Operators in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- IT officer, Bank officer, and other vacancies in Pandyan Grama Bank
- SBI vacancy for various post | Hot Jobs
- Walkin jobs for Freshers in Data patrol technologies Pvt Ltd
- Carrier for Scientist / Engineer in ISRO
- Walkin job for Customer Service voice process in EQ Solutions
- Vacancies for Front Office Executive in Nandan Biomatrix Limited
- Vacancy for Steno, Junior assistant, Engineer and other post in RIICO
- Vacancy for Executive, Assistant, BDO and Others in HPPSC
|Subscribe to इंडिया जॉब | INDIA JOBS : Current Openings|
|Visit this group|