Posted at Thursday, September 17, 2009
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) requirement for Probationary Officer Scale-I.
Post: Probationary Officer
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years,
- Qualification: Any Post Graduate degree or B.E./B.Tech with minimum First class
- Technical Qualification : Non-computer science candidates should possess a minimum three months Computer course from a well established Institution.
Candidates need to send Demand Draft for Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited and payable at Chennai only. The Candidates should bring the demand draft while appearing for written test.
For more details of jobs opening please visit at:
Search Latest Jobs:
HOT JOBS » Current Openings
Popular Jobs of The Week :
- Typist / Copyist Jobs in Andhra Pradesh High Court | Aug 2010
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2012 | Jobs in BEL for Research Staff
- Jobs Opening for Faculty Position in Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
- Police Constables ( Male & Female) Jobs in Haryana Police Recruitment Board
- Data Entry Operator, Managers & Other Jobs in Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Registrar, Assistant, Engineers & Librarian Jobs in Indian School of Mines
- Latest Jobs in Central Railway Recruitment Cell
- Faculty Jobs in RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY
- Various Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Accountant, Technical Assistant, Managers & Other Jobs in Punjab State Warehouse Corporation
|Subscribe to इंडिया जॉब | INDIA JOBS : Current Openings|
|Visit this group|